In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen coditas interview questions.
Some common questions topics are outlined below
- Your introduction
- What is integration testing
- What are the techniques of integration testing (In-Depth)
- Difference between sanity & regression testing
- What is final in java
- What are the access modifiers
- What is public & protected
- What is RTM in detail
- What is the test plan in detail all parameters
- Explain your roles in the current project
- How you manage the situation on release if other QA not available.
- What is polymorphism
Table of Contents
Useful Videos related to coditas interview questions
Coditas Video Interview
Introduction, Brief about Coditas, Brief about Effect of Smartphones on Productivity, An Ending Line.
Coditas Telephonic Interview Questions 19 June 2021 discussion package 3.6 LPA
Coditas Telephonic Interview Questions 19 June 2021 discussion.
Some books on coditas interview questions
Cracking the Coding InterviewCreateSpace. 2021
Now in the 5th edition, Cracking the Coding Interview gives you the interview preparation you need to get the top software developer jobs. This book provides: 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions: From binary trees to binary search, this list of 150 questions includes the most common and most useful questions in data structures, algorithms, and knowledge based questions. 5 Algorithm Approaches: Stop being blind-sided by tough algorithm questions, and learn these five approaches...
You May Like
FAQs: Coditas interview questions
What is a prime number?
Any number divisible by itself only.
What is the history of your home town?
Tell about your home town
If given a complex maths problem to solve would you use a calculator or computer?
A scientific calculator should be enough , computer can help as well. But first we should try doing ourselves.
Sum of 1 by 3 and 2 by 6 is ?
You can say it would be difficult to do mentally.
Lastly be ready for basic twisting logical questions and show positivity towards the below expected skills
- High energy, strong work ethic
- Strong verbal & written communication skill
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic coding knowledge