An Effective Sample Oracle EBS Resume
Need to make an Oracle EBS Resume? Read On !
Oracle EBS is a great product from oracle and IT professionals making a career in EBS need to learn different skills of the Oracle EBS technical Stack and need to frame a good Oracle EBS Resume during their initial phase and when they switch jobs.
So here is a Sample Resume for an oracle apps technical which can help you stand out . This is based on what is expected in the corporate EBS consulting and support industry. Feel free to reuse !
First the Topics
EBS Technical stack developers need to have skills in
- Forms Customization
- Forms Personalization
- Oracle Reports Customization
- OAF Personalization
- OAF Screen Customization
- Oracle Workflow Customization
- BI Publisher Reports
- AME- Configuring Approval management Engine
- Alerts Configuration
- Flexfields Configuration and Customization
- Integrated SOA Gateway
- EBS Integration with external Systems
- Creating Custom Concurrent Programs ( Pl/sql & Java)
- Advanced SQL and PL SQL
Sample Oracle EBS Resume
mverma…@gmail.com ( 999909090XX)
Manak Verma- Oracle EBS Consultant
An Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) – Techno-Functional Consultant with about 8 years of experience in the IT industry. Working as Oracle Applications Implementations and Upgrades / Technical Consultant (Oracle / Oracle Applications: ERP, including Oracle R12/11i /Implementations, Upgrades, Customizations, Extensions, Interfaces, BI Publisher Reports).
- About 3 years of on-site experience in US – worked both as a consultant in various companies
- Extensive experience in designing and developing application solutions using technologies such as Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11.5.x, 12.0.x, 12.1.x, Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Forms 6i/9i/10g, Oracle Reports 6i/9i/10g, XML Publisher
- Closely worked with both the end users and clients during the Projects.
- Proficiency in writing PL/SQL code and Oracle Apps R12/11i customization and development of RICEW components including:
- Reports (both rdf and xml publisher with rtf/excel)
- Expertise in Production Support and in-depth understanding of the product and the underlying architecture of Oracle Accounts Payable.
- Expertise in Value-set setups, Concurrent Request set-ups, Personalization of Forms and OA Pages
- Proficient in Unix shell scripting
- Expertise in designing complex end to end solutions
- Experience in AIM methodology and all phases of project cycle including requirement gathering, code development, testing, report generation and documentation.
- Extensive experience in developing and executing AIM documents like BR100, MD050, MD120, MD070 and T20.
Areas of Expertise
Oracle ERP Applications Consultant
Oracle Certified Professional – Sql/PlSql, Forms and Reports 6i
Sun Java Certified Programmer
Sun Java Certified Web Component Developer
Applications Business Functions
Payment, iExpenses, XML Publisher, AOL, System Adminstrator,
HR, Payroll, Labor Distribution, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Grants
Oracle Applications R12, 11.5.10, Oracle Forms 6i, 9i, 10g,
Oracle Reports 6i, 9i, 10g, XML Publisher with rtf and excel templates, SOA,
Oracle Designer 2000,
Oracle SQL and PL/SQL,
Java, JSPs, Java Servlets, Java Beans, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic, MS Office Suite
TOAD, SQL*Plus SQL Developer, Benthic Golden, Discoverer, Oracle Project Raptor, StarTeam, CVS, PVCS
Worked on Latest EBS integration with Cloud products
|Deloitte Consulting., Bangalore, India||Consultant||Jan 2011 – to date|
Working as a technical consultant in R12 Implementation and upgrade projects. Designing and developing end to end complex custom solutions along with preparing technical and Installation documents (AIM-MD70, MD120, T20). Creating shell scripts for migration of code across instances.
1. Project: WeightWatchers
- Period: Oct’12 – to-date
- Environment: Oracle Apps 188.8.131.52
- EBS Technical Developer involved in design, development, testing, documentation for developing a reimbursement fee invoice report.
- Created a complex GL interface for bringing in expense report invoices from AP with adjustment tax entries for Canadian taxes as GL journals. This interface spanned modules like iExpenses, AP, AR and GL.
- Helped troubleshoot workflow issues faced by clients along with other instances issues as and when they arose.
2. Project: HNI
- Period: Jun’12 – Sep’12
- Environment: Oracle Apps R12.1.3
The project was an implementation project and modules like Account Payables, Account Receivables and General Ledger were being implemented.
- EBS Technical Developer involved in design, development, testing, documentation for developing conversion interface for AP Invoices.
- Created GL and AP functional setups for the interface including COA segments, custom value sets and Payables mandatory setups like Payment Methods, Terms, and lookup codes.
- Created guideline onboarding documentation for project resources.
3. Project: East Midlands Shared Services, UK based county
- Period: Mar’12 – Jun’12
- Environment: Oracle Apps R12.1.3
The project was an implementation project and modules like Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger and HRMS were being implemented.
- EBS Technical Developer involved in design, development, testing, documentation for developing custom form for AP Suppliers Payee file feeds.
- Developed Financial and Core HRMS and Payroll Interface and Reports.
- Have created complex report for HRMS using excel template, a new technology introduced with R12.1.3, with dynamic columns.
- Have mentored resources and helped them in learning HRMS.
- Working as part of implementation team to develop RICE components.
- Review functional and technical documents for implementation requirements.
- Responsible for new development of conversion, interfaces and reports related to Accounts Payables, Cash Management, General Ledger, WMS, Order Management, Process Manufacturing and Accounts Receivables.
- Have created conversions for Transactions History (SCM module).
- Have worked on outbound interfaces for WMS Trips, GL Journal entries, OM Paid Invoices, etc
Worked as part of R12 implementation projects SWN and Sooner Pipes for development of conversion object and custom reports using XMLP and rdfs.
4. Exl Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
- Working as part of support team to support global customers.
- Assist clients with functional and technical issues in the E-Business Suite Application, via Service Requests.
- Handle 11i and R12 issues across Accounts Payable, Internet Expenses, Subledger Accounting, Payments, XML Publisher, E-Business Tax, Encumbrance, AME, Cash Management, iSupplier and System Administrator.Working in conjunction with the development team to help customers resolve data corruption and code enhancement Severity 1, 2 and 3 SRs.
- Research issues via Screenshots, Diagnostics, Log and Trace files, locate known problems reported by others and suggest relevant patches or code and data fixes to customers and development.
- Suggest alternatives and workarounds to customers when standard functionalities are insufficient.
- Replicate issues on internal sandboxes and log quality bugs and enhancement requests with development teams for breaks in functionality.
- Excellent understanding of Suppliers, Holds, Invoice validation and accounting concepts in payables.
- Have good understanding about setting up procure to pay cycle, which includes setting up Financial and Payables Options, entering payables invoices, matching with associated PO/Receipt, define various payment methods (EFT, wire, check) and posting the same to GL.
Master of Business Management (MCA), Allahabad University, India
Specialization in Operations Research and Systems Analysis
Bachelor of Science, St. Xavier’s College, Allahabad University, India
Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) – Application Developer – SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i
Sun Java Certification – Sun Certified Java Programmer for the java 2 platform 1.4
Sun Java Certification – Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer for the java 2 platform 1.4
Brainbench Certification – Java 2 Fundamentals
Rewards & Recognitions:
Level 2 Award for FY10-Q1: High Inflow along with Criticals, High Closures, Continuous customer management, Managing/creating instances, applying patches, managing the Critical work tool and KM contents.
Level 2 Award for RaV Certification: Certification to enable advanced Knowledge Management activities like directly creating and publishing KM contents. Published a number of Notes towards this.
Provided Internal Training on Pl/SQL
Level 2 Award for FY11 Q2 for providing training on R12 concepts.
Linkedin Profile: Your linked in Profile.
You May Like
What are the Top Skills of Oracle EBS Technical Consultant?
An EBS Apps tech must-have skills around Reports, Interfaces, Workflow, OAF, Forms, and integrations.