This is the collection of the top selected content for LTI interview questions.
LTI General Interview process
LTI stands for Larsen & Toubro Infotech and it has 3 Rounds:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview:
In the online assessment you will get Multiple Choice Questions:
The general topics of MCQ are Profit and loss, ages, time and work, speed, distance and time etc.
Logical Reasoning: Mostly these questions are related to Blood Relations, artificial language, visual reasoning, syllogism and directions.
Verbal reasoning: would be based on prepositions, basic grammar like error detection.
Technical Interview: Nowadays Technical Interviews are being done online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
LTI Technical interview questions
- What is Object-Oriented Programming features?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- Which is better Java or C++
- What is a copy constructor?
- What is a class?
- What is the difference between a structure and a class?
- What is the primary key?
- Difference between primary, foreign, candidate & super key?
- What is the difference between C & C++?
- What is the difference between C# and C++?
- What is data structure?
- What is operator loading and polymorphism?
- What is the difference between a primary key and unique key?
- What are the advantages of using OOPS?
- Explain the concept of paging and segmentation.
- What is recursion?
- Do you know python?
- What have you done in python?
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Write a program to reverse a linked list?
- What conditions are necessary for a deadlock?
Some other LTI questions
What are the advantages of using a software solution instead of a hardware solution?
Software solutions provide many benefits over their hardware counterparts. The software can be updated easily and frequently, whereas hardware needs to be replaced if it becomes obsolete. In addition, the software is much less expensive than hardware.
How does a software solution differ from a hardware solution?
A software solution differs from its hardware counterpart in that it runs on a computer rather than being built into a device. A software solution may be able to do something that a hardware solution cannot, but it has limitations. For example, a software solution might not have enough memory to store all the data needed to run a particular application.
Describe the difference between a database and a repository.
A database contains information about objects (such as people, places, things, etc.) stored in rows and columns. A repository stores information about objects (such as a person’s name, address, phone number, etc.).
HR Interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is the most challenging moment in your life?
- What will you choose between Profit or honesty?
- Tell me 5 qualities to be a successful engineer?
- Tell me your weakness?
- Why do you want to Join LTI?
- Why Should we hire you?
- Are you flexible for reallocation, night shifts, bonds, etc?
- Are you sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria?
- Is there something that I should know?
P.S Be sure to have positive body language and be confident while speaking in English.
Useful Videos related to LTI interview questions
LTI Interview Experience 2021 Batch | In Detail Explanation
Books and Training
Technical Aptitude for Interviews: Computer Science and IT
You May Like
Category: Interview Questions